**** Due to popular demand I'm running the Studio Fashion Workshop again at a new location in October, for more details go here. *********

In the summer I'll be running 2 fashion photography workshops for Fotofilia Studio in Birmingham.

The first is on the 10th June and will be all studio-based. And then the next one is on the 8th July, this time it'll be location shooting around Birmingham's Jewellery Quarter using off-camera flash. I've got a couple of my favourite models booked for this, so all participants will come away armed with an arsenal of new shooting and lighting techniques..... and a ton of great images.

To book a place, please do this directly with Fotofilia here. Each workshop is limited to 10 participants, and Fotofilia tell me that there's not many places left already!

Any questions regarding workshop content, just email me.




Fashion Photography Workshops by Julian M Kilsby

0 comments: