Well it's been a long time since I posted anything, but not because I've been sat on my ass!

Since I last posted I've been on a 3 week photo trip to Namibia (photos will be posted soon-ish hopefully), another short tour in the US, a couple of workshops for Fotofilia Studio, a ton of (not-so-exciting) academic work and a few shoots, the first of which I'll post now.

It's always great to shoot with Ulorin Vex, and it was a fast-paced shoot too, we shot 3 looks for Ooh La Latex, as well as outfits from Collective Chaos and Lady Lucie.
















Ulorin Vex photographed by Julian M Kilsby

1 comments:

Gary Clutterbuck said...

Great to see an update again on your blog Julian. Thanks for another fantastic workshop day with yourself and Ulorin Vex - I thoroughly enjoyed myself once again.