Cervena Fox very kindly offered to model for one of my recent workshops.

I run workshops in almost anything-and-everything photography related. Most popular are the sessions in studio lighting, but it could be location lighting with speedlites, camera technique or post-processing and retouching.

This particular session looked at using studio lighting. I think I opened the eyes of participant Chris to quite a few new creative lighting techniques. And I definitely recommend checking out Chris' website.

Outfits were supplied by Valkyrie Fables by Barrie, Shhh! Couture, Janine Basil and Cervena Fox's own jewellery designs - Lady Hollywood.



















Cervena Fox photographed by Julian M Kilsby

2 comments:

Lady Noctis said...

Your work never ceases to amaze me. Cervena looks incredible as always. Seriously outstanding portfolio as always Julian.

Chris_Horgan said...

Lots of cool new stuff in your Blog and the shots from the tuition day are looking fantastic!

If anyone reading this wants to vastly improve their photography and lighting then the best thing they can do is to attend one of Julian's Tuition Days.